As we grow old, our skin ages and becomes loose and less elastic. The main reason for this is the reduction in fibroblast cells, which are building blocks of collagen proteins that help keep our cells strong and connected. Aging results in wrinkles and sagging, which makes our skin appear very dull — but there is a way to combat this process through skin needling. skin needling has been proven to enhance skin rejuvenation and is far safer for the patients with faster recovery then other traditional skin treatments.
Whether you’re looking to tighten and brighten, hydrate, reduce the appearance of pigmentation or fine line and wrinkles, our therapists will create a customised combination of ingredients to suit. The skin needling allows the pores in the skin to open so the meso cocktail can infuse and absorb into your skin, really getting to work.
Some mild redness may occur immediately after treatment, but it will subside to reveal a gorgeous glow that will last for weeks following the treatment. We recommend a series of treatments determined by your specific skincare needs. The number of treatments is predicated on two things: the first being the results you want to achieve, and the second being which part of the body treatment is being performed on. For wrinkles or stretch marks, depending on the severity, you may need 4 to 8 skin needling treatments to achieve optimal results.
Please note that all treatments are spaced 4 to 6 weeks apart to ensure the health and safety of your skin. The risk involved in skin needling treatments are minimal. After a treatment, dry skin or red discoloration may occur, which will typically subside within a week.
Mesotherapy refers to the technique of infusing active solutions into the skin to rejuvenate and enhance.
The solutions are high in concentration and quality active substances, resulting in high levels of therapeutic response within the skin and helping further penetration of the actives used, targeting particular skin concerns as well as all round skin rejuvenation and repair. To target multiple skin concerns such as:
- Dryness and dehydration
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Uneven skin texture
- Skin laxity and sagging
- Puffiness and localised fat
- Sun damage
We utilise low down time techniques to infuse the solutions into the skin with an immediate result.
Mesotherapy has a long history that can be dated back to the very roots of medicine. It is an ancient technique where doctors would puncture or inject substances primarily to treat pain. In the last century mesotherapy has been used for aesthetic purposes and subsequent techniques have developed making it one of the most popular aesthetic medical treatments in the world. Your treatment can be tailored to your individual needs and specific skin concerns, and the great thing about mesotherapy is that there is no downtime. It is a wonderful treatment to have done before a special event.
OUR MESOTHERAPY COCKTAILS
Our range of mesotherapy solutions is an exclusive line of cocktails of active substances that provide efficient solutions targeted to treat specific skin concerns. The variety of active solutions included in each individualised formula encourages natural cellular repair and an optimal response in the skin.
- Mesotox – This exciting new solution reduces and prevents the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It has been shown to prolong the results of anti-wrinkle injections (used to treat wrinkles) and can actually prolong the effects of anti-wrinkle injections over time. This is the perfect addition to any treatment regime.
- Mesopeptide – This solution contains potent peptides and can be used to promote thickening of the dermis and results in firmer, tighter skin.
- Facial tightening solution – Intense tightening effects to restore firmness and minimise the signs of ageing. Stimulating collagen and elastin production and protection from free radical damage with antioxidant properties. Active substances: DMAE (dimethylaminoethanol), Organic silicon, Lipoic acid, Zinc
- Depigmentation solution – A strong combination of active substances that whitens and corrects pigment and antioxidant changes. This formula inhibits tyrosinase and slows down melanin production, helping to brighten and even out skin tone. Active substances: Tranexamic acid, Nicotinamide, N-acetyl glucosamine, Vitamin C.
- Photoageing solution – Minimises the signs of ageing as these active substances help fight against photodamage, add additional antioxidants, and help repair moisture and firmness to the skin. Corrects the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, promoting new collagen production. Active substances; Hyaluronic acid, Idebenon, Taurine, Vitamin C
- Skinmark solution – Targets stretch marks and scars and helps to improve their appearance. This solution stimulates cell repair and boosts healthy collagen synthesis to restore elasticity and firmness to the skin.
- Cellullishock solution – this solution helps to break down fat and improves microcirculation to reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
- Retinol – stimulates fibroblasts and inhibits collagen breakdown, strong anti-ageing effects and maintains the strength and integrity of skin cells.
- Vitamin C – a powerful antioxidant to protect against the oxidative damage from UV exposure, brighten the skin and stimulate collagen production.
- Centella – stimulates collagen synthesis and improves cell turnover which repairs damaged cells and reduces the appearance of scars and cellulite.
- Glycolic acid – Glycolic acid promotes skin cell turnover, reduces congestion and actinic keratosis, and the appearance of fine lines.
Mesotherapy generally produces quick results with minimal side effects and is a progressive technique with best results obtained after multiple treatments. It is a great option for people looking to improve the texture and tone of their skin, helping hydrate and stimulate collagen production, without the downtime!
As with any treatment a course of treatments is always recommended for the best results.. The best results are achieved in 5 sessions, spaced 2 to 3 weeks apart. Frequency depends on the condition of the skin and the rate at which the skin works to repair itself.
It is possible to combine mesotherapy with other treatments such as chemical peels and radio frequency for facial firming and tightening to maximise the results.
Skin Needling for Face and Neck + Hylauronic acid = $140
Skin needling face and neck + Meso Infusion = $195
Skin needling + Meso Infusion + Omnilux = $245 this price can vary depending on the ampoule that is used